BOTE CENTRAL, INC. is a family-owned corporation established on March 22, 2002 with a vision of Working to Clean & Save the Environment by using agro-forest products for livelihood. At present, the company is focused on the joint production and consumption program of Philippine coffee, rationalizing the supply chain and embedding Fair Trade principles to promote the Philippine coffee industry’s sustainability. It is focused on deploying community roasting business units (CRBUs) all over the country, most especially in the countryside, propelling local economies by having different business models of retailing Philippine brewed coffee.
Our Company Vision/Mission Statement
Working to Clean and Save the Environment
- Provide Sustainable Livelihood Using Forest and Agro-forest Products
- Bring Back Respect to Animals in the Forests
- Maintain the Forests Clean and Alive
- Assist with Technological Intervention for Agro-forest Products
Who We Are/How We Work
We have the passion both for business and nurturing nature. We practice Fair Trade. We deal directly with farmers to avoid unnecessary traders & middlemen. We believe in using technology to promote efficiency at community levels as a means to improving & sustaining business. We design/build small and big scratch built machines for our own use and benefit, whilst sharing them with partner producer communities. We innovate and re-invent. We are culture driven and people centered. Please see our Chain of Happiness Business Plan.
Community Coffee Roasting Facilities
- General Santos, South Cotabato
- Tublay, Benguet
- Sagada, Mt. Province
- Angeles, Pampanga
- Mactan, Cebu
- Bacolod, Negros Occidental
- Peace & Equity Foundation Office, Loyola Height , Q.C.
- South Supermarket, Alabang
- Bote Central Head Office, Las Pinas – Alabang
- Tanjay, Negros Oriental
- Sultan Kudarat, Maguindanao
- Impasugong, Bukidnon
- Our Arengga Vinegar is the first Filipino product to win at ANUGA TASTE_03 Event at Cologne, Germany, 2003
- Arengga was cited as One of the Best Products at Australian Fine Food Fair, 2004
- Arengga Products (vinegar & coffee) Passed the Tokyo Health & Quarantine Ministry
- Arengga Vinegar & Coffee Alamid won the Trendiest Product at the Int’l Food Exhibition 2004 & 2005, Philippines
- Coffee Alamid Distributed to Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Australia, Germany, US
- Coffee Alamid featured by National Geographic, CNN, BBC, Reuters, German TV, Channel News Asia, Canada Today, USA Today, Shimbun Yomiuri, Taiwan, etc.
- Coffee Alamid sold by Japan Air Lines First Class Gourmet Section as the most expensive coffee in the world @ Php 29,000 per kilo . Other high end department stores in Japan also sell Coffee Alamid , as well as in specialty coffee shops in different parts of the world.
- Community Roasting Business Units for Countryside Development
Basil O. Reyes, President & Chairman
Vie C. Reyes, Treasurer
Bote Central, Inc.
#21 Graceful corner Menchie Sts., BF Almanza, Las Piñas City, NCR, 1740 Philippines
HOURS OF OPERATION
Ms. Vie Reyes
Telephone: +632.8360216, +632.8012682